Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Series is over

Well, our most recent series is over, and so I'm debating taking this in several directions.

1. I could talk about monetization of this blog, and how I'm trying to make extra income from it.

2. I could start reviewing other people's blogs with links so that my readers will have a greater understanding of what's available to them.

3. (most likely) I will share personal stories and discuss what financial nugget I have gleaned from each one.

If anyone would like to read something pertaining to family finances, let me know. Or share your own story.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Apparently I'm an idiot when I leave comments - ignore the "Rah rah rah" one.

In any case I'd keep up with the direction you have been going - the personal details are good.